Project for Wakayama International Exchange Center Volunteer Registration System
This is a registration system that allows Wakayama Prefecture citizens interested in international exchange to independently participate in volunteer activities. It is intended to promote mutual exchange and understanding with foreign residents and other people with a different cultural background.
Details of Wakayama International Exchange Center Volunteer Activities
- Homestay/home visit
- Culture introduction (Japanese culture/foreign culture)
- Collection/provision of information (preparation of articles of Center information/operation of the Reference Library)
Conditions for registration
- Persons who are 18 years old or older and can take action voluntarily and responsibly
- Persons who can keep confidential secrets and information obtained during the activities
- Persons who live in Wakayama Prefecture, or work for companies or attend schools located in Wakayama Prefecture
- Persons whom the Center can smoothly reach during the registration period and who can carry out activities in other places designated by the Center
- Persons who can attend explanatory and training sessions held by the Center
- Persons who can be involved in activities in cooperation with other volunteers
Volunteers are needed throughout the year. Please feel free to contact us for more information.The registration period is from the month you registered to the end of the fiscal year (April to the end of March of the following year).The registration is renewable every year, and we will confirm in writing whether or not one wishes to renew the registration.