Traveling Overseas

All travelers wishing to visit the U.S. must apply for the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).

United States Department of Homeland Security

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals traveling to Canada by air.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

An Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) provides authorization to travel to and enter Australia, and for short term stays for tourism or business visitor activities such as attending a conference, making business inquiries, or for contractual negotiations.

Department of Home Affairs, Australian Government

A consultation service and informationon education for Japanese overseas and those who have returned are available.

Japan Overseas Educational Services

A consultation service and informationon overseas long-stay trips are available.

Long Stay Foundation